Saturday, November 10, 2018

how to be entrepreneur




first of all I will be straight to the point
and this will be the initial foundations for how to do good business.
you are obliged to understand.
This articles is also for you I want to be a good entrepreneur
and want to be in the B quadrant.
So before you want to do business in this text that should be read.
People are born or trained to be an Entrepreneur I actually?
I can assure we both are human beings are remarkable
that I actually could be educated employee and Entrepreneur.
And the reason why the number of employees bigger then the appeal being Entrepreneur,
This school system was because camp; lectures in the world is to educate young people to become employees.
So we've all been brain washed from kid to be the mean reply employees are in E quadrant.
And you must understand this employee creation system and transition of E to B.
All of his Philosophical thought originated from the reply you should start for Fox.
And his philosophy is for example wanted "Liberty Life" compared with the "safety of life".
Because I guarantee people minded E always find safe and do not want to manage the risk.
The change of thinking from E to B this I actually like Metamorfosis like a caterpillar into a butterfly.
And for sure this takes time, metamorfosis failure, learning and also a strong durability.
You should also know the Research already proven 9 out of 10 new businesses will definitely fail and go bankrupt.
I really remember when I fail in business insolvency fell & my first.
It hurts a lot, more pain
But I am passionate to become an entrepreneur so I am determined to start from scratch, learning and abstinence for gave up.
Because I know the failure reply atao defeat is not ugly but they are yg teachers wrote a very good,
I learned a lot from this sad experience.
usually as a human I actually we learn from mistakes, such as fitting our babies, we again want to learn to walk.
I can assure you we will always drop hundreds of times before we can walk,
but we do not stop and Just crawl right?
and you as an adult who wants to be an entrepreneur you must have passion and intentions as we learn the small fitting.
Entreprenuer doesn't have the day of graduation.
Usually on the day of the graduate high school or college usually become the day when humans stop learning new knowledge.
And reply you indeed want to be entreprenuer you must be willing to not have a graduation day,
that means you have to keep learning new knowldege every time every day.
Don't you ever heard the saying says "the full glass it's not useful, but an empty new useful glasses".
What the heck does that mean? mean we should always be thinking glass is empty to accommodate the new knowldege and also learning averything.
You'll definitely never listen your friend or your big brother who talk like this "shhh I've understand all that" or "I already did that".
The word that's usually come from people who thought his glass is fullfill and stubborn.
With a successful entrepreneur as well as knows his glasses should always be empty.
To become a good entrepeneur we must all be proactive learners.
For example im always looking for new experienced that can be trusted from other successful people.
That's why we should all be used to be always read the book and also the following forum in the field of entrepreneurship or in the field of self-improvement.
Three aspects of a good way to do business
I am his parables like these, fit your motorcycle and or you see before there are 3 junctions with the 3 red lights.
Now I want to ask the same of you. What you would wait till the third red light on or everything is so green and hold your new path?
Your existing bell in the back right? Other riders also or it would make you.
And this is the same as in the world of business.
I would love to know your 3 red lights which I think is important to building a business.
1) Get good people.
2) Get a good opportunity.
3) earn money.
And I assure you that these three aspects are rarely met each other once the initial fitting.
To become a true entrepreneur you have to be prepared the way and start without all the red lights should be so green.
Although the second of three red lights are still on or else everything is still green, you must stay on the road.
And this I think is a good way to do business, to change the visibility and philosophy first.
Because being on the B quadrant or be entrepreneur is not about having a lot of money and become filthy rich,
It's how to prospers family and community, the integrity of the human being.
So guys up here used to be Yes, if this article is indeed adding insight & inspiration.
Please subscribe my blog and comment.
and please shared with u friend for our community prosperous




No comments:

Post a Comment